I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a huge rip off.

I am a CPA PEP Challenge student for CPA Ontario. My employer is not paying for my courses - so I decided to purchase the Densmore CPA Core 1 Prep materials. The materials are really outdated and not relevant. They are NOTHING like the real exam. I took the Core 1 exam and failed. Bruce Densmore is a scammer.

I'm really pissed off - I failed using their materials. My friends told me they were good for the previous UFE process - but it's not the case for the new CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) process.

Review about: Densmore Consulting Services Program.

Had an Experience with Densmore Consulting Services?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1188462

I took Densmore CPA for CFE Prep in May 2016.My firm forced me to take it.

It's outdated, and uses really bad instructors, compressed into a week. There's no support, and advice is outdated. Out of close to 50 people in my firm at KPMG, who were forced into this course, I don't know a single person who liked this session.

KPMG Partners, WAKE UP.

This is outdated.STOP FORCING ME TO GO TO THIS.

JackHui
to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1210813

Just had the same experience but not part of KPMG.

Cpa Canada needs to investigate these guys.

DCS CPA is terrible.

Please stay away.

This is my Densmore consulting service review: one word - terrible.