1.8

I am internationally trained Chartered Accountant (CA) from India. I now live in Canada with my family.

I took the Densmore Consulting Services (DCSCPA.ca) CFE Prep 2015 course and did not clear the CFE exam on the first attempt.

The materials are not sufficient and I lost $1,500 dollars. I sent message to Bruce Densmore, he run the program for refund. He could not avail the refund

Do not use DCSCPA CFE Prep. Materials not sufficient and not clear.

Canadian job market very weak already - I don't have money to pay $1,500 again. I am very mad. DO NOT USE.

CA Gobi Patel

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cfe prep online. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of densmore consulting services program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Densmore Consulting Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned densmore consulting services program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Densmore Consulting Services.

Had an Experience with Densmore Consulting Services?

Comments